Proview reportedly rejects Apple's settlement offer
Earlier this week, a report suggested Apple and Proview were far apart on a settlement for the iPad trademark in China. According to Sina, the difference between the two companies is about US$384 million. The report claims Apple offered Proview $16 million for the iPad name and the Chinese company rejected the offer. Proview reportedly wants $400 million from Apple so it can appease its creditors.
[Via The Next Web]
Earlier this week, a report suggested Apple and Proview were far apart on a settlement for the iPad trademark in China. According to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free