Proview reportedly rejects Apple's settlement offer
Earlier this week, a report suggested Apple and Proview were far apart on a settlement for the iPad trademark in China. According to Sina, the difference between the two companies is about US$384 million. The report claims Apple offered Proview $16 million for the iPad name and the Chinese company rejected the offer. Proview reportedly wants $400 million from Apple so it can appease its creditors.
[Via The Next Web]
Earlier this week, a report suggested Apple and Proview were far apart on a settlement for the iPad trademark in China. According to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs