Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite 6 now available
Adobe is making a big push for its Creative Cloud subscription service, which offers access to all 14 of its desktop apps and previews for other products. The exception is Lightroom, which Adobe says will be coming soon.
The six Adobe Touch apps are each a separate purchase, with four of those apps available for the iPad now. Adobe Collage and Adobe Proto are newly available on the App Store. The only Touch apps now available are Kuler and Debut, but they'll most likely hit the App Store soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99