Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite 6 now available
Adobe is making a big push for its Creative Cloud subscription service, which offers access to all 14 of its desktop apps and previews for other products. The exception is Lightroom, which Adobe says will be coming soon.
The six Adobe Touch apps are each a separate purchase, with four of those apps available for the iPad now. Adobe Collage and Adobe Proto are newly available on the App Store. The only Touch apps now available are Kuler and Debut, but they'll most likely hit the App Store soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature