Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite 6 now available
Adobe is making a big push for its Creative Cloud subscription service, which offers access to all 14 of its desktop apps and previews for other products. The exception is Lightroom, which Adobe says will be coming soon.
The six Adobe Touch apps are each a separate purchase, with four of those apps available for the iPad now. Adobe Collage and Adobe Proto are newly available on the App Store. The only Touch apps now available are Kuler and Debut, but they'll most likely hit the App Store soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options