Apple Store rendering shows another glass box in California
Anyone who has visited the Stanford Shopping Center cant miss the black sheeting that covers Apple's upcoming retail store, says a Palo Alto Online report. The new store will occupy two vacant storefronts and eventually will replace a mini-store that's located nearby. Residents can see the breadth of the construction, but the design and layout of the store are a closely guarded secret.
The biggest source of information is the recently-discovered final building plans, which were submitted to the City of Palo Alto earlier this year. These plans contain a detailed rendering that shows a stunning building with exterior glass walls and a center stone wall that separates the building into two distinct spaces. Construction will continue until the store's expected November opening.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update