Two new carrier Siri ads feature John Malkovich
It's a pity that they don't feature a doorway that lets you crawl inside his brain, but the ever-fascinating John Malkovich is the star of two new "Celebrity Siri" ads. Previous ads have featured Zooey Deschanel and Samuel L. Jackson chatting with Apple's iPhone 4S-based digital assistant.
The two ads, "Life" and "Joke," are embedded below via Apple's official YouTube channel. Enjoy!
Thanks to Sean for the heads-up.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV