IndieDevLab goes free
While TUAW will be at IndieDevLab hoping to get a look at upcoming (awesome) apps, we just got some great news for developers who wish to attend. Thanks to sponsorships, the price of the event just went free (just like Appsterdam, which will also be hosting a weeklong coworking space where yours truly will give a lunch chat).
The full press release is below. Congrats to IndieDevLab -- it's great there are plenty of alternative venues around WWDC for those who couldn't get tickets.
One More Thing. After all of our newly announced and gracious sponsors, were are able to do something we could haven't done before. Starting today IndieDevLab is a free conference. For All.
What does this mean for all the attendees that have already paid? Well we are working on refunding you the full amount as soon as possible. However saying that, we are working on a little something to ensure you guarantee your place at the event itself. Stay tuned as we turn this into the best for the community.
We are working hard as well to formally announcing our schedule of speakers, keep watch in the coming days as we make our announcements
While TUAW will be at IndieDevLab hoping to get a look at upcoming (awesome) apps, we just got some great news for developers who wish to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs