IndieDevLab goes free
While TUAW will be at IndieDevLab hoping to get a look at upcoming (awesome) apps, we just got some great news for developers who wish to attend. Thanks to sponsorships, the price of the event just went free (just like Appsterdam, which will also be hosting a weeklong coworking space where yours truly will give a lunch chat).
The full press release is below. Congrats to IndieDevLab -- it's great there are plenty of alternative venues around WWDC for those who couldn't get tickets.
One More Thing. After all of our newly announced and gracious sponsors, were are able to do something we could haven't done before. Starting today IndieDevLab is a free conference. For All.
What does this mean for all the attendees that have already paid? Well we are working on refunding you the full amount as soon as possible. However saying that, we are working on a little something to ensure you guarantee your place at the event itself. Stay tuned as we turn this into the best for the community.
We are working hard as well to formally announcing our schedule of speakers, keep watch in the coming days as we make our announcements
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter