Apple, SimpleAir settle patent lawsuit
SimpleAir, which filed a lawsuit against Apple, Research in Motion, Facebook and other companies in 2009, has settled its part of the case against Apple. As a result, Apple has entered into a licensing agreement with SimpleAir for use of its patents.
SimpleAir, which filed a lawsuit against Apple, Research in Motion, Facebook and other companies in 2009, has settled its part of the...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time