Apple, SimpleAir settle patent lawsuit
SimpleAir, which filed a lawsuit against Apple, Research in Motion, Facebook and other companies in 2009, has settled its part of the case against Apple. As a result, Apple has entered into a licensing agreement with SimpleAir for use of its patents.
SimpleAir, which filed a lawsuit against Apple, Research in Motion, Facebook and other companies in 2009, has settled its part of the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update