Apple, SimpleAir settle patent lawsuit
SimpleAir, which filed a lawsuit against Apple, Research in Motion, Facebook and other companies in 2009, has settled its part of the case against Apple. As a result, Apple has entered into a licensing agreement with SimpleAir for use of its patents.
SimpleAir, which filed a lawsuit against Apple, Research in Motion, Facebook and other companies in 2009, has settled its part of the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs