How ESPN reporter covers NASCAR with an iPad
ESPN Pit Reporter Dave Burns covers NASCAR's premiere Sprint Cup Series for the network. He's been reporting on racing for many years, and recently abandoned his personal paper-based note system for carefully selected iPad apps.
Burns says that note-taking is "highly personal," and that ESPN does not require him to use a certain system. For years, he effectively used a paper form the he devised himself. When the iPad debuted, however, Burns saw the potential.
It's an interesting story which includes a sample of the notes Burns takes on race day.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature