Fantastical 1.3 adds reminders, bug fixes
Flexibits has released an update to its Fantastical menu-bar calendar tool. Fantastical 1.3 adds support for both iOS and iCal reminders. That's a feature I've been waiting for. You can choose which calendar's reminders Fantastical should display, and they're color-coded to match the parent calendar.
Reminders appear just above appointments and can be edited with a double-click. As you would expect, you can create reminders as easily as appointments, using natural language. "Remind me to write about Fantastical today" created just the reminder I wanted.
This update also includes various bug fixes and is free for registered users.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)