Netflix for iOS updated with new player UI
Netflix has updated its iOS interface to run a little more smoothly and look a little nicer while playing streaming media on both the iPhone and the iPad. You can see the iPhone version above -- there are bigger buttons more clearly laid out, and the search bar itself has "more precise seeking capabilities," presumably allowing you to find a certain point in your show or movie more easily.
There are also thumbnail images on the scrub bar itself, and a few new options, including the choice to have Netflix not stream when not on Wi-Fi (to save data charges on 3G or 4G), or to not share on Facebook when connected up to the social network. Netflix was already a great app, and now the interface is even better, thanks to this free update available now.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client