ITV Player 2.0 adds live streams of the UK broadcaster's TV to iPhone, iPad
For our friends in the UK, ITV Player has received a 2.0 update that gives you live access to ITV 1 and ITV 2 over Wi-Fi or 3G. ITV also will provide an extra stream for live events that do not show on either of those channels. For those wanting to catch up on a show, however, that can only be done via Wi-Fi at this time.
Users can now use content switching within the app and will be able to mirror using AirPlay. Retina graphics and improved location services have been added to the app.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free