Apple must wait for sales injunction against Galaxy Tab 10.1
Apple pushed for an injunction that would ban the sale of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the US, but Judge Lucy Koh of the United States District for the Northern District of California denied this motion. According to a report by FOSS Patents, Koh told Apple it had to wait until the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (CAFC) issues its mandate on the case. Once the CAFC responds, Apple can ask again for an injunction.
This delay will help Samsung, which faces Apple in another court session scheduled for Thursday June 7. Rather than the Galaxy Tab injunction, the session will focus on the injunction Apple filed against the Galaxy Nexus.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature