How to fix an iPhone 4 Home button, Sprint or Verizon
I've never had problems with the home button on my Verizon iPhone, but if you do, you should check out this repair post from iMore's Allyson Kazmucha. Kazmucha, who founded the repair company PXLFIX, shows you how to remove the back cover, disassemble the internal components and pull out the home button on your CDMA iPhone.
It's not an easy process as you have to dig through the battery and the logic board to get to the home button. The iMore post has detailed images, which should reduce your chance of making a costly mistake. As always, if you do decide to take apart your iPhone, proceed at your own risk.
I've never had problems with the home button on my Verizon iPhone, but if you do, you should check out this repair post from iMore's...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time