How to fix an iPhone 4 Home button, Sprint or Verizon
I've never had problems with the home button on my Verizon iPhone, but if you do, you should check out this repair post from iMore's Allyson Kazmucha. Kazmucha, who founded the repair company PXLFIX, shows you how to remove the back cover, disassemble the internal components and pull out the home button on your CDMA iPhone.
It's not an easy process as you have to dig through the battery and the logic board to get to the home button. The iMore post has detailed images, which should reduce your chance of making a costly mistake. As always, if you do decide to take apart your iPhone, proceed at your own risk.
I've never had problems with the home button on my Verizon iPhone, but if you do, you should check out this repair post from iMore's...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs