Urban Airship and TUAW want to give you a ride on a real airship
Urban Airship is the name behind a lot of successful mobile apps, providing push notifications, "rich push" (adding HTML, video, and more to push messages), reports and metrics on user engagement, and in-app purchase support. The Portland-based development tool provider wants to take a TUAW reader for a ride on a real airship on June 15, 2012.
The Bay Area is home to one of two Zeppelin NT airships in the world, this one owned and operated by Airship Ventures. If you meet the requirements to fly, will be in the Bay Area on June 15th, and have a sense of adventure, you can win a seat on the Zeppelin Eureka for an awesome flightseeing trip over San Francisco Bay.
Here are the rules!
- Read the WWDC Ride Terms and Details and understand them.
- Share this post at least once on Twitter (please don't spam Twitter).
To enter, fill out the form below completely and click or tap the Submit button.
The entry must be made before June 12, 2012 11:59PM Eastern Daylight Time.
You may enter only once.
One winner will be selected and will receive a sight-seeing trip aboard the Zeppelin Eureka valued at US$375.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)