30/30 app asks you to pay what you want
Well, this is clever! There's a nifty app called 30/30 that allows you to pay 3 different prices for it. How? All are in-app purchases, but don't really unlock anything. It's not a donation, which isn't allowed, because the developer isn't a non-profit and you are paying them for the shareware. It's just a clever way of using the App Store for an honor system.
The app itself is a timer app, used to set timers for activities. Similar to the minutes prescribed in the Pomodoro technique, except 30/30 allows a range of timing. The app is free to download, as the payment is up to you.
[via The Guardian]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service