30/30 app asks you to pay what you want
Well, this is clever! There's a nifty app called 30/30 that allows you to pay 3 different prices for it. How? All are in-app purchases, but don't really unlock anything. It's not a donation, which isn't allowed, because the developer isn't a non-profit and you are paying them for the shareware. It's just a clever way of using the App Store for an honor system.
The app itself is a timer app, used to set timers for activities. Similar to the minutes prescribed in the Pomodoro technique, except 30/30 allows a range of timing. The app is free to download, as the payment is up to you.
[via The Guardian]
Well, this is clever! There's a nifty app called 30/30 that allows you to pay 3 different prices for it. How? All are in-app purchases,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs