The Omni Group releases OmniPlan for iPad
Business users will be happy to know that OmniPlan from Omni Group is now available for the iPad. The project planning app is the last of OmniGroup's core productivity apps to hit the iOS App Store.
As its name suggests, OmniPlan lets you manage your projects on your iPad. The app features a visual timeline that lets you see all the tasks and people associated with a project. You can easily edit each task and add new ones from the iPad. There's also a robust syncing feature that lets you share your projects with colleagues. When away from the office, you can sync your changes to a server as well as approve or reject changes from others who are collaborating with you on a project.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements