iTunes 10.6.3 out now
Apple has just released iTunes 10.6.3, which helps set up developers to upgrade to the new iOS 6 beta, which arrives today after this morning's keynote. Even if you're not a developer, you can get the update to the app on the official iTunes page, and though we don't see it in Software Update just yet, it'll presumably be there soon as well.
Other than the beta download, there's not much else to this one. Developers can grab the beta today (though be warned that it may not be stable quite yet, and you may have to restore your phone when the official version is released). As for the non-dev public, iOS 6 is due out sometime later on this fall.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle