iTunes 10.6.3 out now
Apple has just released iTunes 10.6.3, which helps set up developers to upgrade to the new iOS 6 beta, which arrives today after this morning's keynote. Even if you're not a developer, you can get the update to the app on the official iTunes page, and though we don't see it in Software Update just yet, it'll presumably be there soon as well.
Other than the beta download, there's not much else to this one. Developers can grab the beta today (though be warned that it may not be stable quite yet, and you may have to restore your phone when the official version is released). As for the non-dev public, iOS 6 is due out sometime later on this fall.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter