iTunes 10.6.3 out now
Apple has just released iTunes 10.6.3, which helps set up developers to upgrade to the new iOS 6 beta, which arrives today after this morning's keynote. Even if you're not a developer, you can get the update to the app on the official iTunes page, and though we don't see it in Software Update just yet, it'll presumably be there soon as well.
Other than the beta download, there's not much else to this one. Developers can grab the beta today (though be warned that it may not be stable quite yet, and you may have to restore your phone when the official version is released). As for the non-dev public, iOS 6 is due out sometime later on this fall.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free