Worms 2 Armageddon gets asychronous play
Worms 2 Armageddon for iOS has just picked up an update with the most requested feature in Worms history: Asychronous play. That long word, in case you haven't heard it before, simply means that players can now play against each other on different schedules. We're talking about Worms with Friends here, essentially: You make a move, send it to your friend, he or she makes a move, and so on.
It's very cool, and it should allow for some excellent face-offs among friends. The update allows for sixteen total games to be played at any time, so you can go jump on in and start throwing around some grenades, grapple hooks, and/or explosive sheep. If you haven't picked up Worms 2 Armageddon yet, the title is 99 cents for a universal build.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter