Apple denied Galaxy S III injunction in the US
US District Judge Lucy Koh denied Apple's request for an injunction that would ban the sales of the new Samsung Galaxy S III, according to a report by Reuters. Koh said Apple's request to block the June 21 launch of the Android handset would "overload her calendar." Instead of pausing to consider the injunction, Koh would rather focus on the larger trial between Samsung and Apple, which is slated to pick up again in July.
US District Judge Lucy Koh denied Apple's request for an injunction that would ban the sales of the new Samsung Galaxy S III,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free