Engadget reviews MacBook Pro with Retina display
Engadget was at WWDC and had the opportunity to spend some time with the next generation MacBook Pro. After a few days with the machine, Tim Stevens and company shared their thoughts about the Retina MacBook Pro in a recent review.
In its review, Engadget wanted to find out if the Retina MacBook Pro is the "best Mac ever" or "a compromised, misguided attempt at demanding too much from one product."
After poking, prodding and testing the device, Engadget concludes by saying,
The new Pro is good enough to make the old Pro (even the updated version) look and feel obsolete. It pushes and redefines the category, raising the bar higher than even its brethren can jump. If you can afford the premium and aren't set on a 13-inch model there's no reason to buy any Pro other than this Pro.
You can read the full review on Engadget's website.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter