Engadget reviews MacBook Pro with Retina display
Engadget was at WWDC and had the opportunity to spend some time with the next generation MacBook Pro. After a few days with the machine, Tim Stevens and company shared their thoughts about the Retina MacBook Pro in a recent review.
In its review, Engadget wanted to find out if the Retina MacBook Pro is the "best Mac ever" or "a compromised, misguided attempt at demanding too much from one product."
After poking, prodding and testing the device, Engadget concludes by saying,
The new Pro is good enough to make the old Pro (even the updated version) look and feel obsolete. It pushes and redefines the category, raising the bar higher than even its brethren can jump. If you can afford the premium and aren't set on a 13-inch model there's no reason to buy any Pro other than this Pro.
You can read the full review on Engadget's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync