Apple Store, iTunes Connect Mobile apps receive updates
Among the business of WWDC, Apple quietly rolled out updates to the Apple Store app and iTunes Connect.
The Apple Store app adds an express checkout option, which saves account information for faster purchases. Those with an iPhone 4S also can notify the Apple Store when they're close by, so that any orders will be ready by the time the customer arrives.
Meanwhile, the iTunes Connect Mobile app updated with enhanced product views for developers, the ability to view all customer reviews and ratings, advance search, the ability to release or reject apps from the mobile app and more.
Both updates are available now through the App Store.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter