Apple Store, iTunes Connect Mobile apps receive updates
Among the business of WWDC, Apple quietly rolled out updates to the Apple Store app and iTunes Connect.
The Apple Store app adds an express checkout option, which saves account information for faster purchases. Those with an iPhone 4S also can notify the Apple Store when they're close by, so that any orders will be ready by the time the customer arrives.
Meanwhile, the iTunes Connect Mobile app updated with enhanced product views for developers, the ability to view all customer reviews and ratings, advance search, the ability to release or reject apps from the mobile app and more.
Both updates are available now through the App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows