Apple Store, iTunes Connect Mobile apps receive updates
Among the business of WWDC, Apple quietly rolled out updates to the Apple Store app and iTunes Connect.
The Apple Store app adds an express checkout option, which saves account information for faster purchases. Those with an iPhone 4S also can notify the Apple Store when they're close by, so that any orders will be ready by the time the customer arrives.
Meanwhile, the iTunes Connect Mobile app updated with enhanced product views for developers, the ability to view all customer reviews and ratings, advance search, the ability to release or reject apps from the mobile app and more.
Both updates are available now through the App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync