GM to add Siri "Eyes Free" to Chevy Sonic, Spark
Apple has announced that Siri will integrate with certain auto voice control systems once iOS 6 is released. The "Eyes Free" system, as Apple calls it, allows Siri to be activated with a button mounted in the steering wheel.
Now, GM has announced that the Chevrolet Sonic and the 2013 Spark will support the feature. The auto manufacturer hasn't provided much detail beyond the initial announcement, but expect more details "within the next 12 months."
Apple has announced that Siri will integrate with certain auto voice control systems once iOS 6 is released. The "Eyes Free" system, as...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station