GM to add Siri "Eyes Free" to Chevy Sonic, Spark
Apple has announced that Siri will integrate with certain auto voice control systems once iOS 6 is released. The "Eyes Free" system, as Apple calls it, allows Siri to be activated with a button mounted in the steering wheel.
Now, GM has announced that the Chevrolet Sonic and the 2013 Spark will support the feature. The auto manufacturer hasn't provided much detail beyond the initial announcement, but expect more details "within the next 12 months."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration