MacTech Match finds consultants and developers
MacTech has rolled out a handy service -- currently in beta -- for anyone looking to hire consultants, experts and developers. We here at TUAW are often asked "where can I find someone to build my app?" or "who can I find local to me that can help me choose a computer for my small business?" MacTech has a lot of expertise in this area, and it has launched MacTech Match to help customers and experts find each other.
Consultants can list for free here, and anyone can find a consultant for free. Developers, considering their demand and the supply of qualified people (the ones who can ship a quality product on time), are handled a little differently. First, if you are a developer and wish to be listed, you'll have to apply here. If you are a client seeking a developer, there is a nominal fee, a little reading and a call from MacTech before you are matched up with three developers who give bids.
I think this cuts through a lot of hassle if you're perplexed as to where to find a developer who can serve your needs. Check out MacTech Match for more info.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter