Apple posts FAQ regarding MacBook Pro Retina display
Apple has released a FAQ that covers the new Retina MacBook Pro. This list of questions adds to the information that is found on the notebook's product page and focuses on issues that arise when you start using the machine. You can learn how to adjust the resolution of your Retina display and how to setup an external display. Current and prospective MacBook Pro with Retina Display owners can read the FAQ on Apple's website.
Apple has released a FAQ that covers the new Retina MacBook Pro. This list of questions adds to the information that is found on the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs