Apple posts FAQ regarding MacBook Pro Retina display
Apple has released a FAQ that covers the new Retina MacBook Pro. This list of questions adds to the information that is found on the notebook's product page and focuses on issues that arise when you start using the machine. You can learn how to adjust the resolution of your Retina display and how to setup an external display. Current and prospective MacBook Pro with Retina Display owners can read the FAQ on Apple's website.
Apple has released a FAQ that covers the new Retina MacBook Pro. This list of questions adds to the information that is found on the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates