Apple posts FAQ regarding MacBook Pro Retina display
Apple has released a FAQ that covers the new Retina MacBook Pro. This list of questions adds to the information that is found on the notebook's product page and focuses on issues that arise when you start using the machine. You can learn how to adjust the resolution of your Retina display and how to setup an external display. Current and prospective MacBook Pro with Retina Display owners can read the FAQ on Apple's website.
Apple has released a FAQ that covers the new Retina MacBook Pro. This list of questions adds to the information that is found on the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free