Apple posts FAQ regarding MacBook Pro Retina display
Apple has released a FAQ that covers the new Retina MacBook Pro. This list of questions adds to the information that is found on the notebook's product page and focuses on issues that arise when you start using the machine. You can learn how to adjust the resolution of your Retina display and how to setup an external display. Current and prospective MacBook Pro with Retina Display owners can read the FAQ on Apple's website.
Apple has released a FAQ that covers the new Retina MacBook Pro. This list of questions adds to the information that is found on the...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements