Virgin Mobile to sell prepaid iPhone in retail stores
Virgin Mobile began selling the iPhone on Thursday and became the second prepaid carrier in the US to offer Apple's popular smartphone. The Sprint-owned carrier is selling the iPhone 4 and 4S online and, starting tomorrow, will sell the two handsets in it's new stores, according to Business Week. These new stores are the first of the their kind for Virgin Mobile and they will open in the Chicago area. If these stores prove to be successful, Virgin Mobile may eventually open additional locations nationwide.
Virgin Mobile is selling the contract-free iPhone 4S 16 GB for $649 and 8 GB iPhone 4 for $549. Plans start at $35 per month for 300 minutes of talk time and unlimited data and messaging.
Virgin Mobile began selling the iPhone on Thursday and became the second prepaid carrier in the US to offer Apple's popular...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time