Virgin Mobile to sell prepaid iPhone in retail stores
Virgin Mobile began selling the iPhone on Thursday and became the second prepaid carrier in the US to offer Apple's popular smartphone. The Sprint-owned carrier is selling the iPhone 4 and 4S online and, starting tomorrow, will sell the two handsets in it's new stores, according to Business Week. These new stores are the first of the their kind for Virgin Mobile and they will open in the Chicago area. If these stores prove to be successful, Virgin Mobile may eventually open additional locations nationwide.
Virgin Mobile is selling the contract-free iPhone 4S 16 GB for $649 and 8 GB iPhone 4 for $549. Plans start at $35 per month for 300 minutes of talk time and unlimited data and messaging.
Virgin Mobile began selling the iPhone on Thursday and became the second prepaid carrier in the US to offer Apple's popular...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free