Court grants Apple's request for preliminary injunction against Galaxy Nexus
To follow up on the preliminary injunction banning sales of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the U.S., the same judge also has ordered a ban on Galaxy Nexus sales. As Engadget points out, the dispute centers on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)'s slide-to-unlock mechanism and other issues.
The Galaxy Nexus went on sale in the U.S. on December 15 and is currently Android's flagship device for promoting Ice Cream Sandwich and its successor, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements