Court grants Apple's request for preliminary injunction against Galaxy Nexus
To follow up on the preliminary injunction banning sales of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the U.S., the same judge also has ordered a ban on Galaxy Nexus sales. As Engadget points out, the dispute centers on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)'s slide-to-unlock mechanism and other issues.
The Galaxy Nexus went on sale in the U.S. on December 15 and is currently Android's flagship device for promoting Ice Cream Sandwich and its successor, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV