Court grants Apple's request for preliminary injunction against Galaxy Nexus
To follow up on the preliminary injunction banning sales of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the U.S., the same judge also has ordered a ban on Galaxy Nexus sales. As Engadget points out, the dispute centers on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)'s slide-to-unlock mechanism and other issues.
The Galaxy Nexus went on sale in the U.S. on December 15 and is currently Android's flagship device for promoting Ice Cream Sandwich and its successor, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service