Court grants Apple's request for preliminary injunction against Galaxy Nexus
To follow up on the preliminary injunction banning sales of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the U.S., the same judge also has ordered a ban on Galaxy Nexus sales. As Engadget points out, the dispute centers on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)'s slide-to-unlock mechanism and other issues.
The Galaxy Nexus went on sale in the U.S. on December 15 and is currently Android's flagship device for promoting Ice Cream Sandwich and its successor, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update