Samsung files appeal on Galaxy Nexus ban
In a move that should surprise no one, Samsung has filed an appeal on the preliminary injunction against the Galaxy Nexus in the U.S. that was granted to Apple on Friday. Likewise, Samsung had appealed the same preliminary injunction last week against the Galaxy Tab 10.1.
FOSS Patents summarizes the arguments made to drop the injunction in the appeal, most of which focus on Siri and how Apple cannot prove that it is losing market share to Samsung because of the Galaxy Nexus.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature