Samsung files appeal on Galaxy Nexus ban
In a move that should surprise no one, Samsung has filed an appeal on the preliminary injunction against the Galaxy Nexus in the U.S. that was granted to Apple on Friday. Likewise, Samsung had appealed the same preliminary injunction last week against the Galaxy Tab 10.1.
FOSS Patents summarizes the arguments made to drop the injunction in the appeal, most of which focus on Siri and how Apple cannot prove that it is losing market share to Samsung because of the Galaxy Nexus.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app