Samsung files appeal on Galaxy Nexus ban
In a move that should surprise no one, Samsung has filed an appeal on the preliminary injunction against the Galaxy Nexus in the U.S. that was granted to Apple on Friday. Likewise, Samsung had appealed the same preliminary injunction last week against the Galaxy Tab 10.1.
FOSS Patents summarizes the arguments made to drop the injunction in the appeal, most of which focus on Siri and how Apple cannot prove that it is losing market share to Samsung because of the Galaxy Nexus.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)