Samsung files appeal on Galaxy Nexus ban
In a move that should surprise no one, Samsung has filed an appeal on the preliminary injunction against the Galaxy Nexus in the U.S. that was granted to Apple on Friday. Likewise, Samsung had appealed the same preliminary injunction last week against the Galaxy Tab 10.1.
FOSS Patents summarizes the arguments made to drop the injunction in the appeal, most of which focus on Siri and how Apple cannot prove that it is losing market share to Samsung because of the Galaxy Nexus.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support