Samsung files appeal on Galaxy Nexus ban
In a move that should surprise no one, Samsung has filed an appeal on the preliminary injunction against the Galaxy Nexus in the U.S. that was granted to Apple on Friday. Likewise, Samsung had appealed the same preliminary injunction last week against the Galaxy Tab 10.1.
FOSS Patents summarizes the arguments made to drop the injunction in the appeal, most of which focus on Siri and how Apple cannot prove that it is losing market share to Samsung because of the Galaxy Nexus.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free