Talkcast tonight, 7pm PT/10pm ET: Pyrotechnic edition!
Another week, another weekend. Tonight we will be talkcasting at the same Bat-time, same Bat-channel as always (7pm PT/10pm ET). We'll chat about the new podcast app you can use to listen to the show (meta!) and possibly kick around the possibility raised this week about a smaller Dock connector for future iOS devices. We may also spend a bit of time on that "other" mobile platform, since their big conference was this week as well.
Since Kelly's hosting, that means There Will Be Aftershow, and since we're just getting American Pyrotechnic Season underway, we may chat about exploding things as well. Or not. You just never know with aftershow.
It's really all about you, the community, so join me won't you? To participate, you can use the browser-only Talkshoe client, the embedded Facebook app, or download the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for +5 Interactivity, you should call in. For the web UI, just click the Talkshoe Web button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 pm EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (Viva free weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options