Chrome for iOS moves to top spot of App Store
Google's Chrome browser debuted in the iOS App Store last week and within hours the app climbed to the top of the App Store free chart. A few days later and the app has accrued over 7300 ratings and is still the #1 free app in the iOS App Store.
Despite the drawbacks, Chrome's syncing features are robust enough to entice Chrome users to give the browser a whirl. You can download the iOS version of Chrome for free. It's a universal app and will work on the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync