Chrome for iOS moves to top spot of App Store
Google's Chrome browser debuted in the iOS App Store last week and within hours the app climbed to the top of the App Store free chart. A few days later and the app has accrued over 7300 ratings and is still the #1 free app in the iOS App Store.
Despite the drawbacks, Chrome's syncing features are robust enough to entice Chrome users to give the browser a whirl. You can download the iOS version of Chrome for free. It's a universal app and will work on the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs