Chrome for iOS moves to top spot of App Store
Google's Chrome browser debuted in the iOS App Store last week and within hours the app climbed to the top of the App Store free chart. A few days later and the app has accrued over 7300 ratings and is still the #1 free app in the iOS App Store.
Despite the drawbacks, Chrome's syncing features are robust enough to entice Chrome users to give the browser a whirl. You can download the iOS version of Chrome for free. It's a universal app and will work on the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)