ServiceNow IT firm CEO says company is "wall to wall Apple"
ServiceNow captured the attention of Wall Street following its successful IPO last week. Speaking to CNBC about its IPO, CEO Frank Slootman said the company was "wall-to-wall" Apple. "Our company, we're all Apple, wall to wall," he said. "Not just on the iPhone, also our notebooks, laptops and so on." He also hinted that his company is not unique and that other businesses are embracing Apple as well.
ServiceNow delivers IT service management solutions for businesses. Headquartered in San Diego, California, the company was founded in 2003 and has over 500 employees in offices worldwide.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration