ServiceNow IT firm CEO says company is "wall to wall Apple"
ServiceNow captured the attention of Wall Street following its successful IPO last week. Speaking to CNBC about its IPO, CEO Frank Slootman said the company was "wall-to-wall" Apple. "Our company, we're all Apple, wall to wall," he said. "Not just on the iPhone, also our notebooks, laptops and so on." He also hinted that his company is not unique and that other businesses are embracing Apple as well.
ServiceNow delivers IT service management solutions for businesses. Headquartered in San Diego, California, the company was founded in 2003 and has over 500 employees in offices worldwide.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free