ServiceNow IT firm CEO says company is "wall to wall Apple"
ServiceNow captured the attention of Wall Street following its successful IPO last week. Speaking to CNBC about its IPO, CEO Frank Slootman said the company was "wall-to-wall" Apple. "Our company, we're all Apple, wall to wall," he said. "Not just on the iPhone, also our notebooks, laptops and so on." He also hinted that his company is not unique and that other businesses are embracing Apple as well.
ServiceNow delivers IT service management solutions for businesses. Headquartered in San Diego, California, the company was founded in 2003 and has over 500 employees in offices worldwide.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options