ServiceNow IT firm CEO says company is "wall to wall Apple"
ServiceNow captured the attention of Wall Street following its successful IPO last week. Speaking to CNBC about its IPO, CEO Frank Slootman said the company was "wall-to-wall" Apple. "Our company, we're all Apple, wall to wall," he said. "Not just on the iPhone, also our notebooks, laptops and so on." He also hinted that his company is not unique and that other businesses are embracing Apple as well.
ServiceNow delivers IT service management solutions for businesses. Headquartered in San Diego, California, the company was founded in 2003 and has over 500 employees in offices worldwide.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements