TED Books launches store, subscriptions
The TED Conference is expanding its iOS offerings with a new app that'll let users read short electronic books from the popular series of intellectual presentations. The new Ted Books app includes articles that are 20,000 words or less and can be digested in a single sitting. The platform that powers the app allows authors to create an interactive experience by embedding audio, video and social features into their books. New books are released every two weeks, and iOS owners can either buy books individually for $2.99 each or purchase a six-month subscription for $14.99. You can read more about TED Books on TED's website.
[Via Paid Content]
The TED Conference is expanding its iOS offerings with a new app that'll let users read short electronic books from the popular series...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client