TED Books launches store, subscriptions
The TED Conference is expanding its iOS offerings with a new app that'll let users read short electronic books from the popular series of intellectual presentations. The new Ted Books app includes articles that are 20,000 words or less and can be digested in a single sitting. The platform that powers the app allows authors to create an interactive experience by embedding audio, video and social features into their books. New books are released every two weeks, and iOS owners can either buy books individually for $2.99 each or purchase a six-month subscription for $14.99. You can read more about TED Books on TED's website.
[Via Paid Content]
The TED Conference is expanding its iOS offerings with a new app that'll let users read short electronic books from the popular series...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype