TED Books launches store, subscriptions
The TED Conference is expanding its iOS offerings with a new app that'll let users read short electronic books from the popular series of intellectual presentations. The new Ted Books app includes articles that are 20,000 words or less and can be digested in a single sitting. The platform that powers the app allows authors to create an interactive experience by embedding audio, video and social features into their books. New books are released every two weeks, and iOS owners can either buy books individually for $2.99 each or purchase a six-month subscription for $14.99. You can read more about TED Books on TED's website.
[Via Paid Content]
The TED Conference is expanding its iOS offerings with a new app that'll let users read short electronic books from the popular series...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update