TED Books launches store, subscriptions
The TED Conference is expanding its iOS offerings with a new app that'll let users read short electronic books from the popular series of intellectual presentations. The new Ted Books app includes articles that are 20,000 words or less and can be digested in a single sitting. The platform that powers the app allows authors to create an interactive experience by embedding audio, video and social features into their books. New books are released every two weeks, and iOS owners can either buy books individually for $2.99 each or purchase a six-month subscription for $14.99. You can read more about TED Books on TED's website.
[Via Paid Content]
The TED Conference is expanding its iOS offerings with a new app that'll let users read short electronic books from the popular series...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free