TUAW and MacTech interview: iSpeech
iSpeech makes text to speech tech available for free to iOS developers (with support for other platforms as well), and it's the tech used in DriveSafe.ly. TechCrunch has a nice writeup of iSpeech here.
In this video, Neil Ticktin (Editor-in-Chief, MacTech Magazine) interviews Yaron Oren of iSpeech at WWDC 2012. Yaron was kind enough to tell us about their thoughts on the announcements on WWDC, and how it will affect their plans moving forward.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs