TUAW and MacTech interview: iSpeech
iSpeech makes text to speech tech available for free to iOS developers (with support for other platforms as well), and it's the tech used in DriveSafe.ly. TechCrunch has a nice writeup of iSpeech here.
In this video, Neil Ticktin (Editor-in-Chief, MacTech Magazine) interviews Yaron Oren of iSpeech at WWDC 2012. Yaron was kind enough to tell us about their thoughts on the announcements on WWDC, and how it will affect their plans moving forward.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)