UK judge: Galaxy Tab "not as cool" as iPad
Samsung was handed a win in its ongoing battle with Apple over the Galaxy Tab 10.1, according to a report in Bloomberg. UK judge Colin Birss issued a ruling on Monday that said the Tab 10.1 does not infringe on Apple's design. The judge said customers are not likely to confuse the two devices because the Galaxy tablets "do not have the same understated and extreme simplicity which is possessed by the Apple design." "They are not as cool," he added. Birss also pointed out that the Samsung tablet was thinner than the iPad and had "unusual details" on the back of the device. Apple has 21 days to respond to this decision.
Samsung was handed a win in its ongoing battle with Apple over the Galaxy Tab 10.1, according to a report in Bloomberg. UK judge Colin...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype