Apple to sell the iPad in China starting July 20
Apple announced on Tuesday that the new iPad will go on sale in China starting July 20. The launch of the tablet device was delayed by a trademark lawsuit filed by Chinese company Proview. Proview claimed it had the legal right to the iPad name in China, even though a division of the company sold the trademark to Apple several years ago. Apple fought Proview in China's court system and eventually settled the suit for US$60 million last week. Now that the trademark dispute is out of the way, Apple is able to start selling the device in the Asian country. The new iPad will be available in both WiFi and cellular versions with storage capacities of 16 GB, 32 GB or 64 GB.
Apple announced on Tuesday that the new iPad will go on sale in China starting July 20. The launch of the tablet device was delayed by...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time