Australian Apple Stores to get EasyPay checkout
Australian customers might soon be able to shop at their local Apple Store with their iPhone, according to an ifoAppleStore report. Starting Thursday, Apple will turn on its Easy Pay service in stores throughout Australia.
Easy Pay allows customers to stroll into an Apple Store, pick out an accessory and pay for it using the Apple Store app. It's easy, takes a few minutes and does not require the intervention of a sales associate. Customers can also use the system to schedule a Genius Bar appointment via their phone. The system is available in the US, UK, the Netherlands and now Australia.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter