Australian Apple Stores to get EasyPay checkout
Australian customers might soon be able to shop at their local Apple Store with their iPhone, according to an ifoAppleStore report. Starting Thursday, Apple will turn on its Easy Pay service in stores throughout Australia.
Easy Pay allows customers to stroll into an Apple Store, pick out an accessory and pay for it using the Apple Store app. It's easy, takes a few minutes and does not require the intervention of a sales associate. Customers can also use the system to schedule a Genius Bar appointment via their phone. The system is available in the US, UK, the Netherlands and now Australia.
Australian customers might soon be able to shop at their local Apple Store with their iPhone, according to an ifoAppleStore report....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update