Australian Apple Stores to get EasyPay checkout
Australian customers might soon be able to shop at their local Apple Store with their iPhone, according to an ifoAppleStore report. Starting Thursday, Apple will turn on its Easy Pay service in stores throughout Australia.
Easy Pay allows customers to stroll into an Apple Store, pick out an accessory and pay for it using the Apple Store app. It's easy, takes a few minutes and does not require the intervention of a sales associate. Customers can also use the system to schedule a Genius Bar appointment via their phone. The system is available in the US, UK, the Netherlands and now Australia.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration