Australian Apple Stores to get EasyPay checkout
Australian customers might soon be able to shop at their local Apple Store with their iPhone, according to an ifoAppleStore report. Starting Thursday, Apple will turn on its Easy Pay service in stores throughout Australia.
Easy Pay allows customers to stroll into an Apple Store, pick out an accessory and pay for it using the Apple Store app. It's easy, takes a few minutes and does not require the intervention of a sales associate. Customers can also use the system to schedule a Genius Bar appointment via their phone. The system is available in the US, UK, the Netherlands and now Australia.
Australian customers might soon be able to shop at their local Apple Store with their iPhone, according to an ifoAppleStore report....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs