Australian Apple Stores to get EasyPay checkout
Australian customers might soon be able to shop at their local Apple Store with their iPhone, according to an ifoAppleStore report. Starting Thursday, Apple will turn on its Easy Pay service in stores throughout Australia.
Easy Pay allows customers to stroll into an Apple Store, pick out an accessory and pay for it using the Apple Store app. It's easy, takes a few minutes and does not require the intervention of a sales associate. Customers can also use the system to schedule a Genius Bar appointment via their phone. The system is available in the US, UK, the Netherlands and now Australia.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options