NBA star uses iPad to sign $100M contract
NBA star Deron Williams is a pro basketball point guard who's just signed a five-year contract with the Brooklyn Nets worth nearly US$100 million. And he signed it in style: As you can see on his Twitter account, the actual signature was recorded on an iPad. With his finger!
The app he's using is called SignNow -- it's a free download that lets you sign documents (Word documents and PDFs) right on your device. It's pretty wild to think that all of Williams' work with the Nets (though he's training for the Olympics in Vegas right now) will be sealed with a signature on Apple's tablet.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)