Daily iPad App: KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese wants us to eat our noodles, not play with them
KRAFT had a brilliant idea for its "Dinner, Not Art." iPad app - rather than have children waste oodles of noodles making crafts, the company decided to create an app alternative that lets them work virtually with the popular elbows. As part of this effort, Kraft asks everyone to "make digital macaroni art and save the real noodles for dinner."
KRAFT might just pull this off with its new iPad app, which is neatly designed and fun for kids. I let my children play with it and they enjoyed the novelty of placing and coloring the noodles on the iPad. As an added bonus, for every digital noodle saved in a piece of digital macaroni art, KRAFT is donating 10 noodles to the Feeding America charity. This promotion lasts until either the end of the year or 110,000,000 noodles have been donated.
The KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese "Dinner, Not Art." is available for free from the iOS App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration