Firefox 14 adds fullscreen support for OS X Lion
Stop me if you've heard this one: How is Mozilla Firefox like Pittsburgh's weather? Answer: If you don't like it, wait a little while and it's gonna change. The open-source desktop browser continues its drumbeat of frequent releases with Firefox 14.0.1 for Mac, Windows and Linux in over 70 different language localizations.
If you're happy with version 13 (or, for that matter, version 12), the major new feature for Mac that you'll be living without is full-screen view support on 10.7 Lion. The new build also enables HTTPS secure connections for Google searches and adds some additional bug fixes and tweaks.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free