Qantas plans to ditch BlackBerry, adopt iPhone
Australia's Sunday Morning Herald reports that Qantas is set to replace 1,300 BlackBerry phones with iPhones. The airline recently surveyed its employees about their smartphone preference, and found that the majority were interested in iPhones. A spokesperson also noted that Apple's device meets "...all Qantas' security requirements."
It's another win for Apple and another blow for ailing RIM.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs