Qantas plans to ditch BlackBerry, adopt iPhone
Australia's Sunday Morning Herald reports that Qantas is set to replace 1,300 BlackBerry phones with iPhones. The airline recently surveyed its employees about their smartphone preference, and found that the majority were interested in iPhones. A spokesperson also noted that Apple's device meets "...all Qantas' security requirements."
It's another win for Apple and another blow for ailing RIM.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration