AT&T responds to rumor of paid 3G FaceTime
FaceTime over 3G will finally bring Apple's video calling tech to cellular networks, but will it cost you extra? According to AT&T's CEO, "it's too early to talk about pricing." I'm guessing that's business talk for "we'll see if it costs us too much money to support and then decide." Remember unlimited data plans? My kids won't.
iOS 6 promises FaceTime over 3G, but here's hoping it won't cost AT&T customers extra. All I know is Google (G+) and Microsoft (Skype) have had video calls over cellular for a little while now and it'll be great for Apple to finally catch up.
FaceTime over 3G will finally bring Apple's video calling tech to cellular networks, but will it cost you extra? According to AT&T's...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update