TIME calls for Instagram pics as Sports Illustrated uses them in print
TIME magazine is looking for Instagram photos to showcase them in a piece on mobile technology. They're looking for a variety of images from daily life. To join the project, add the hashtag #TIMEwireless to Instagram submissions. Make sure you're not infringing on anyone's rights in the process. Instagram photos need to have a caption that include your name, where the image was taken, and a geotag of the location.
Sports Illustrated performed the experiment as well, with the results hitting newsstands this week, Mashable reports. In its print piece, it commissioned a photographer to shoot photos with his iPhone 4S at baseball games and spring training sessions.
TIME magazine is looking for Instagram photos to showcase them in a piece on mobile technology. They're looking for a variety of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype