TIME calls for Instagram pics as Sports Illustrated uses them in print
TIME magazine is looking for Instagram photos to showcase them in a piece on mobile technology. They're looking for a variety of images from daily life. To join the project, add the hashtag #TIMEwireless to Instagram submissions. Make sure you're not infringing on anyone's rights in the process. Instagram photos need to have a caption that include your name, where the image was taken, and a geotag of the location.
Sports Illustrated performed the experiment as well, with the results hitting newsstands this week, Mashable reports. In its print piece, it commissioned a photographer to shoot photos with his iPhone 4S at baseball games and spring training sessions.
TIME magazine is looking for Instagram photos to showcase them in a piece on mobile technology. They're looking for a variety of...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client