Fieldrunners 2 available now
The sequel to one of the iPhone's first big hits, Fieldrunners, is now available on the App Store. Fieldrunners 2 is a really impressive update to the genre of tower defense. You'll find brand-new Retina Display graphics, over 20 different towers (some completely new to the genre), twenty new levels and different modes like Sudden Death, Time Trial, and Puzzle levels, and lots and lots of great new features. Levels can now have bridges and tunnels for some interesting strategic choices, and Subatomic has kindly now painted out the path of the Fieldrunners, so you can focus in on killing them, and much less on worrying about that sneaky little bit of pathfinding you missed.
Fieldrunners was a great game, and Fieldrunners 2 is even more amazing -- it's a high quality sequel that fans of the first game should download without a second thought. The app is $2.99 for the iPhone right now. Unfortunately, there's no iPad version out yet, but it should be coming soon.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements