Fieldrunners 2 available now
The sequel to one of the iPhone's first big hits, Fieldrunners, is now available on the App Store. Fieldrunners 2 is a really impressive update to the genre of tower defense. You'll find brand-new Retina Display graphics, over 20 different towers (some completely new to the genre), twenty new levels and different modes like Sudden Death, Time Trial, and Puzzle levels, and lots and lots of great new features. Levels can now have bridges and tunnels for some interesting strategic choices, and Subatomic has kindly now painted out the path of the Fieldrunners, so you can focus in on killing them, and much less on worrying about that sneaky little bit of pathfinding you missed.
Fieldrunners was a great game, and Fieldrunners 2 is even more amazing -- it's a high quality sequel that fans of the first game should download without a second thought. The app is $2.99 for the iPhone right now. Unfortunately, there's no iPad version out yet, but it should be coming soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update