Fieldrunners 2 available now
The sequel to one of the iPhone's first big hits, Fieldrunners, is now available on the App Store. Fieldrunners 2 is a really impressive update to the genre of tower defense. You'll find brand-new Retina Display graphics, over 20 different towers (some completely new to the genre), twenty new levels and different modes like Sudden Death, Time Trial, and Puzzle levels, and lots and lots of great new features. Levels can now have bridges and tunnels for some interesting strategic choices, and Subatomic has kindly now painted out the path of the Fieldrunners, so you can focus in on killing them, and much less on worrying about that sneaky little bit of pathfinding you missed.
Fieldrunners was a great game, and Fieldrunners 2 is even more amazing -- it's a high quality sequel that fans of the first game should download without a second thought. The app is $2.99 for the iPhone right now. Unfortunately, there's no iPad version out yet, but it should be coming soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support