20th Century Fox movies now available via iTunes in the cloud
20th Century Fox Studios has made its movies available through iTunes in the Cloud, which allows customers to download purchases to a compatible OS X or iOS device. The deal with Fox comes just as Apple has added the service to 37 countries including Brazil, Hong Kong and Mexico.
When iTunes movies in the cloud launched in March, Fox and Universal had a conflicting deal with HBO. Universal came on board in April, and now 20th Century Fox Studios is the last of the "Big Five" to join.
Additionally, Fox movies you bought previously or digital copy codes acquired from Blu-ray discs will now appear in the purchased section of your iTunes account.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter