20th Century Fox movies now available via iTunes in the cloud
20th Century Fox Studios has made its movies available through iTunes in the Cloud, which allows customers to download purchases to a compatible OS X or iOS device. The deal with Fox comes just as Apple has added the service to 37 countries including Brazil, Hong Kong and Mexico.
When iTunes movies in the cloud launched in March, Fox and Universal had a conflicting deal with HBO. Universal came on board in April, and now 20th Century Fox Studios is the last of the "Big Five" to join.
Additionally, Fox movies you bought previously or digital copy codes acquired from Blu-ray discs will now appear in the purchased section of your iTunes account.
20th Century Fox Studios has made its movies available through iTunes in the Cloud, which allows customers to download purchases to a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update