20th Century Fox movies now available via iTunes in the cloud
20th Century Fox Studios has made its movies available through iTunes in the Cloud, which allows customers to download purchases to a compatible OS X or iOS device. The deal with Fox comes just as Apple has added the service to 37 countries including Brazil, Hong Kong and Mexico.
When iTunes movies in the cloud launched in March, Fox and Universal had a conflicting deal with HBO. Universal came on board in April, and now 20th Century Fox Studios is the last of the "Big Five" to join.
Additionally, Fox movies you bought previously or digital copy codes acquired from Blu-ray discs will now appear in the purchased section of your iTunes account.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)