Osmos gets its multiplayer update
Hemisphere Games has released a big update to the great indie game Osmos that adds in a new multiplayer mode. You can face off against a friend on another device and enter an arena where both players need to consume variously sized orbs around them, each one vying to become bigger than the other and consume the opponent.
There are six different arenas to play in, and each adds a different set of elements to the gameplay. It's not a huge update, but if you and your friends really love Osmos, it seems like a fun way to face off.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs