Osmos gets its multiplayer update
Hemisphere Games has released a big update to the great indie game Osmos that adds in a new multiplayer mode. You can face off against a friend on another device and enter an arena where both players need to consume variously sized orbs around them, each one vying to become bigger than the other and consume the opponent.
There are six different arenas to play in, and each adds a different set of elements to the gameplay. It's not a huge update, but if you and your friends really love Osmos, it seems like a fun way to face off.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature