Osmos gets its multiplayer update
Hemisphere Games has released a big update to the great indie game Osmos that adds in a new multiplayer mode. You can face off against a friend on another device and enter an arena where both players need to consume variously sized orbs around them, each one vying to become bigger than the other and consume the opponent.
There are six different arenas to play in, and each adds a different set of elements to the gameplay. It's not a huge update, but if you and your friends really love Osmos, it seems like a fun way to face off.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app