Homescreen.me out of beta, lets you share your most essential apps
Created by iXyr, Homescreen.me is a neat little web app that lets you share your iOS homescreens for the world to see. Once you grab an image of your homescreen (by simultaneously pressing the power and home button), you can upload the image manually to Homescreen.me using a web interface or send it to the service using a unique email address that automatically posts it to your account.
The service also lets you add text to each homescreen post so you can explain your chosen layout and describe your apps. There's no commenting and you can't follow other profiles, so right now, it's a one-way conversation from you to the world.
You can sign up for a profile at Homescreen.me and let us know what you think in the comments. I like what I see in this early version and look forward to seeing the service expand.
[hat tip The Next Web]
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time