Homescreen.me out of beta, lets you share your most essential apps
Created by iXyr, Homescreen.me is a neat little web app that lets you share your iOS homescreens for the world to see. Once you grab an image of your homescreen (by simultaneously pressing the power and home button), you can upload the image manually to Homescreen.me using a web interface or send it to the service using a unique email address that automatically posts it to your account.
The service also lets you add text to each homescreen post so you can explain your chosen layout and describe your apps. There's no commenting and you can't follow other profiles, so right now, it's a one-way conversation from you to the world.
You can sign up for a profile at Homescreen.me and let us know what you think in the comments. I like what I see in this early version and look forward to seeing the service expand.
[hat tip The Next Web]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support