Apple updates some iOS apps for better Mountain Lion and iCloud compatibility
Mac apps aren't the only ones getting updates today. Apple has released updates to Pages, Keynote, Numbers, and iTunes U for iOS, improving compatibility with iCloud, according to a post on MacStories.
Pages, Keynote and Numbers have all been updated to version 1.6.1. According to the update notes, the new apps work "with iCloud to make documents automatically available between your iOS device and [Pages/Keynote/Numbers] on your Mac. Changes you make to a document on one device are instantly available on the other." The update also requires that Pages 4.2, Numbers 2.2, and Keynote 5.2 be installed on your Mac.
iTunes U 1.2 adds the ability to search from within posts, assignments, notes and materials for any subscribed course. There's also a new sharing sheet in iTunes U for sharing your favorite courses with friends via Twitter, Messages, and Mail.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client