Apple awarded delay on posting about Samsung tablet
Apple successfully argued in a London court that the requirement to post a message on its UK website that says Samsung did not copy the iPad will cause the Cupertino company "irreparable and disproportionate harm." According to a report in Bloomberg, Judge David Kitchin agreed with Apple and said in his ruling that "It would not be right to condemn Apple to such a fate before it has had a chance to argue its case."
The message requirement came from an unusual ruling by Judge Colin earlier this month. In his decision, Birss said that Samsung did not copy Apple and required the Cupertino company to post information about this ruling on its UK website and in UK-based newspapers and magazines.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free