BuddyTV Guide adds Olympics 2012 quick list to help viewers find the events they want
Over 200 million US viewers are expected to tune into the London Olympics, which starts with the Opening Ceremony tonight. NBC alone has over 5,500 hours of Olympic coverage planned on its multiple cable channels. For a TV viewer, that's a lot to sort through. But there's an app out there that can help you quickly find the events you want to see: BuddyTV Guide.
BuddyTV Guide is a free mobile channel guide and social TV app from BuddyTV. The company provides listings for cable and satellite TV providers in the US, including Comcast, Cablevision, Time Warner, Verizon, DirecTV, Dish and more.
Users with AT&T U-verse receivers, DirecTV DVRs, Sony Internet TV with Google TV, Logitech Revue, TiVo Series 3, TiVo Premier, and any devices controlled by Google TV and Samsung Smart TVs can also use the app's remote control capabilities.
The latest version of BuddyTV Guide has added a new quick list feature that allows Olympic viewers in the US to quickly and easily find the events they want to watch. Using the app, you can add your favorite events to watch lists so you never miss an important moment of the games. The app also allows you to share your favorite events with Facebook and send text messages about the event to your friends. BuddyTV Guide is a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration