Apple rolls out new "All on iPad" ad
Apple has rolled out the latest in its TV ads highlighting everything you can do on an iPad, showing off the retina display. This comes out hours after the company was reported to have stopped its "Genius" ads that were shown in the opening days of the Olympics.
The new ad features the Twitter integration in iOS, FaceTime, Keynote, Square, iPhoto, AirPlay integration with the Apple TV and more. You can watch the entire ad below.
[Hat tip to 9to5 Mac]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)