Apple rolls out new "All on iPad" ad
Apple has rolled out the latest in its TV ads highlighting everything you can do on an iPad, showing off the retina display. This comes out hours after the company was reported to have stopped its "Genius" ads that were shown in the opening days of the Olympics.
The new ad features the Twitter integration in iOS, FaceTime, Keynote, Square, iPhoto, AirPlay integration with the Apple TV and more. You can watch the entire ad below.
[Hat tip to 9to5 Mac]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support