Apple rolls out new "All on iPad" ad
Apple has rolled out the latest in its TV ads highlighting everything you can do on an iPad, showing off the retina display. This comes out hours after the company was reported to have stopped its "Genius" ads that were shown in the opening days of the Olympics.
The new ad features the Twitter integration in iOS, FaceTime, Keynote, Square, iPhoto, AirPlay integration with the Apple TV and more. You can watch the entire ad below.
[Hat tip to 9to5 Mac]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app