Bank of America app allows deposits through your iPhone or iPad
Bank of America isn't the first to implement this, but customers will be happy to see that the latest update to its iOS apps add the ability to make deposits using a camera on the iPhone or iPad. The iPad version came out July 26, and the iPhone update rolled out Tuesday.
You need to be enrolled in Bank of America's online banking program, and your transactions are encrypted. The update also adds push notifications and allows you to send money to others using their mobile number or an email address.
Bank of America isn't the first to implement this, but customers will be happy to see that the latest update to its iOS apps add the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version