Bank of America app allows deposits through your iPhone or iPad
Bank of America isn't the first to implement this, but customers will be happy to see that the latest update to its iOS apps add the ability to make deposits using a camera on the iPhone or iPad. The iPad version came out July 26, and the iPhone update rolled out Tuesday.
You need to be enrolled in Bank of America's online banking program, and your transactions are encrypted. The update also adds push notifications and allows you to send money to others using their mobile number or an email address.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app