Bank of America app allows deposits through your iPhone or iPad
Bank of America isn't the first to implement this, but customers will be happy to see that the latest update to its iOS apps add the ability to make deposits using a camera on the iPhone or iPad. The iPad version came out July 26, and the iPhone update rolled out Tuesday.
You need to be enrolled in Bank of America's online banking program, and your transactions are encrypted. The update also adds push notifications and allows you to send money to others using their mobile number or an email address.
Bank of America isn't the first to implement this, but customers will be happy to see that the latest update to its iOS apps add the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements