Log your social life with Hazel, Day One and IFTTT
TUAW's own Brett Terpstra has created a new tool called Slogger to help you log your online social life. Slogger, a shortened name for social logger, pulls down updates from your Twitter account, grabs posts from your RSS feeds, gathers links to your daily Github Gists and saves your last.fm playlists and loved tracks for the day. It also uses IFTTT along with Hazel to grab new images from Instagram, Flickr, and Facebook. All this information in then stored in Day One, a journaling app available on the Mac, iPad and iPhone.
The script-based system is designed to run once a day so you can have a daily snapshot of your online social activity. You can read more about the technical side of how this system works and grab the scripts from Brett's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration